- Bach Prelude in C Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier
- Basics of diatonic harmony : A quick introduction to diatonic harmony. For more information, consult a music theory textbook or a qualified teacher like Dan!
- Beautiful larynx images : View this pdf and quick video for a beautiful, 3d introduction to laryngeal anatomy. Then ask Dan for more information to understand your voice better! Follow the link and go to Head & Neck > Larynx.
- Blank Sheet Music : Design and print any kind of manuscript paper here. Once you get your template just right, you can even save it for later.
- Dan Inglis on bandcamp : Coming soon, Dan's new bandcamp site. Did you know your voice teacher was a composer and singer-songwriter?
- Estill Voice Training : Estill Voice Training is based on the groundbreaking research of Jo Estill. Initially feared by the classical-centered vocal pedagogy establishment because it taught safe and healthy belting, Estill Voice Training is now embraced throughout the vocal world by opera, Broadway, contemporary commercial, and rock singers alike. Actors, voice-over artists, and those working in radio and TV and corporate settings also use it, and many forward-thinking Speech-Language Pathologists embrace Estill's research. Estill Voice Training is presented regularly at NATS Conventions. Dan Inglis is a Certified Master Teacher in Estill Voice Training, licensed to teach EVT in the private studio.
- Functional Harmony : A quick intro to simple functional harmony.
- Larynx in Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body : From the long-venerated bible of human anatomy, Henry Gray's seminal 1918 work.
- Red Valley Fog : Dan Inglis and Ben Grosscup were Red Valley Fog, a band dedicated to renewing the tradition of moving political folk music. With high energy vocal harmonies, they sang anthems of resistance and personal stories from history and today. Their songs will arm you with laughter, soften your heart, and nurture your hope for a better world.
- Scale fingerings : Robert T. Kelley's scale fingerings.
- The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive
- Top Note Index : Created by Dan Inglis, built by Cristos Lianides-Chin and maintained by Greg Nahabedian, the Top Note Index is a one-of-a-kind resource for finding your next song for voice study or audition.
- Wikipedia article on Estill Voice Training : This article is a good first introduction to Estill Voice Training, the revolutionary and integrative framework at the center of vocal technique instruction in the Dan Inglis Voice & Piano Studio.